FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Stewart Bragg
Georgia Democrat Senate Candidates Remain Silent On Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Allegations
Atlanta, GA – At tonight’s Atlanta Press Club Debate, all seven Georgia Democrat candidates for Senate are forging ahead with campaigns alongside Joe Biden, despite ongoing sexual assault allegations against the presumptive presidential nominee.
“It’s shameful that all seven Democrat candidates running against Senator David Perdue have remained completely silent about the disturbing sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden,” said Georgia Republican Party Executive Director Stewart Bragg. “By brushing these serious accusations aside and continuing their plans to campaign alongside Biden, they’ve made it clear that they are willing to dismiss sexual assault allegations for the sake of political expediency. Georgians deserve better.”
- Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate office, stated that she would be willing to testify under oath that Biden sexually assaulted her in the 1990s.
- Ms. Reade’s claims have been corroborated by her former neighbor and a former colleague giving credibility to her claims.
- In response, Biden’s blindly-loyal surrogates have attempted to discredit her as they’ve stuck by Biden.
- While Stacey Abrams and others have rushed to Biden’s defense without hesitation, all seven Georgia Democrat Senate candidates have refused to indicate where they stand on the shocking accusations.
- Don’t forget, when Biden was asked about allegations against Brett Kavanuagh in 2018, he claimed “you’ve got to start off with the presumption” that she is telling the truth.
For questions, contact Stewart Bragg at (404) 500-9546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.