As Radical Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff campaign today in Cobb County, they owe Georgians some answers….
Both Democratic nominees should be asked: do they condemn the violence we saw in the nation’s capital last night against Trump supporters?
Furthermore, Radical Raphael should answer regarding his involvement in a child abuse investigation in 2002:
- Why were police called to investigate child abuse at Camp Farthest Out?
- What was the nature of the child abuse in question at Camp Farthest Out?
- How many people were involved in the child abuse in question and what exactly was his involvement?
- How much did he know about the abuse at the time and how much has he learned since?
And Jon Ossoff should explain:
- Why did he try to hide his shady relationship with the Chinese government?
- Is there more money he has not disclosed yet?
- Are there any other problematic entities besides the Communist Chinese Government and Al Jazeera who have paid him that he has not disclosed?
- How does he plan to hold China accountable when he’s on their payroll?
- What is his current relationship with Al Jazeera?
Does he agree with Rev. Warnock’s praise for Fidel Castro?